Things I’ve been up to since I was last here:
1. started reading 5 books simultaneously (I do not recommend), so far I have finished 0
2. cleaned my studio (I can see the floor!)
3. had farewell drinks with a dear friend
4. played this game with friends (cried I laughed so hard and not just due to all the sidecars I had consumed)
5. went for a new years hike here
6. started daydreaming/planning for our summer vacation
7. made a mile long to do list…
8. plotted all the paintings I want to do NOW. (see no. 7)
Great to see a book on Gerhard Richter (I’m guessing) on your list. I managed to read two large novels over Christmas, basically because they were due back at the library on certain dates so it was good to have deadlines. I must catch up on my art reading though.
My list of things to do is very long too.
Looking forward to seeing your new paintings.
Jacqui, Yes love Gerhard Richter! I never seem to catch up on everything I want to read.